Based in Stockholm, Sweden & London, UK
"Dragon Queens" is a game of strategy, tributes and glamour. Expand your influence, bring prosperity to your realm and become the greatest dragon queen in all the land! This debut title from Kaludoscope combines accessible, tabletop-like strategy with a fantastical and non-violent theme. Players choose a dragon queen with whom to watch over a peaceful and sedate realm, transforming its villages and cities into prosperous centres for culture, joy and the production of luxury goods – gladly offered in tribute by your devoted citizens. These tributes will inspire your dragon queen towards great magical feats: spreading your influence further and ensuring that your realm is the most fabulous. Put your rivals in their place and ensure that it’s you the citizens love! After all, such finery would be wasted on the undeserving…
Work on began in 2015, after Kaludoscope's founders (Delia Hamwood and Gemma Thomson) had collaborated on a series of socially-progressive game jam projects. Their desire to create a fun and whimsical, yet inclusive and accessible game is what sparked the idea for and Kaludoscope as a studio. Work began in earnest in the summer of 2016, with a proof-of-concept debut at GameCity Festival in the UK.
- Choose from 4 glamourous dragon queens with whom to rule over an entire realm of devoted citizens!
- Spread wealth and benefit in kind with spectacular magic abilities to further your ambitions!
- Customise your experience with personal décals, accessibile interface options and more!
- Play for free, compete with friends and family and unlock the full experience with a single in-game purchase
- Put your fabulosity and cunning to the test in an easy-to-use, multiplayer mobile experience!
There are currently no trailers available for Dragon Queens. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Logo & Icon
About Kaludoscope AB
We make fun, inclusive and accessible games – and we help others to do the same.
More information on Kaludoscope AB, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Dragon Queens Credits
Game & UI design, concept art, graphic design
Programming, character design, audio